What will be moved to the new pixelmon server?
Most of the data is planned to be moved to the new server. However there will be a delay on transfers, but the Legacy 1.7.10 pixelmon servers will be staying online so your Pokemon aren't going anywhere. Items and houses will not be transferred.
We worked hard to get this humble setup for a new pixelmon server done. We want you to come and take a look and see if there are any bugs or mistakes that we have to fix.
- /Safari Server is opened! and /Kanto brings you back to the main 1.10.2 server.
- Pixelmon Auction is in maintenance mode, only the return function is open for now.
- PokeBank module for Pokemon Transfers has been added.
The PokeBank module works the same as you know it with a few additions. The commands and aliasses /pokebank /newclaim /c gives you a new claim interface. /claim gives you the old StarterScreen interface. The Kanto, Planet, Johto and Hoenn server will be online for pokemon transfers. *Held items are not being transferred, only the pokemon details are.
You can transfer pokemon by using /store 1-6 in the old servers and making use of the claim commands listed above on the new server. Alternatively you can make use of /sell 1-6 which puts the pixelmon into the auction storage, and you can return pixelmon from there into your pokebank. This second method may be faster if you have many pokemon to transfer.
If you experience any issues with the system, please let us know asap.
- Legacy 1.7.10 servers are currently down for maintenance and moving files.
- Updated PokeModify module with /color
- Added PokeModify aka Pixelmon Points module.
- Added PokeSats module aka Pokemon Statistics.
- Added PixelmonCraft ATLauncher Modpack.
- Setup basic pixelmon server information & permissions.
- Deremei showing off on the new server.