Dungeons and Dragons

• 3 posts

Ever wanted to try out D&D but don't really have a group to play with?  Well I decided to start a group on Roll20 for just that.  My plan is to do a short adventure with a group so people can get the opportunity to try out some d&d.  It will not be a long-term campaign; however, it may take approximately 4 hours to play through depending on the groups pace.  If enough people are interested then we will form a couple of smaller groups to do the adventure.  In order to participate you have to have a working microphone/headset and be able to use teamspeak and/or discord.  You also have to be able to commit to a play time which is yet to be determined.  Don't worry if you don't have any experience - this is what that is for.  And if people end up enjoying it, maybe you can start your own group :)

Here is the invite for the roll20 group for anyone that is interested.  I will use this to gauge interest, form groups, etc. so please do not join unless it is something that you are genuinely interested in playing. 

https://app.roll20.net/join/2233848/il-42A

Is this the game that you and Goblin were talking about on teamspeak? Seems interesting. Maybe I will get it.

It is in fact the game - but not necessarily something you get that you can play solo. Its a role playing game so you need a group. You're more than welcome to join and play with us if you'd like. Nothing is set in stone yet.