Pixelmon 3.4 Server

• 38 posts

Pixelmon 3.4 is Released! Everything is Awesome! The PixelmonCraft servers are updated to Pixelmon 3.4, once you have joined our pixelmon server you can type: /server to switch servers.

Or download ATLauncher and select version 3.4-3.4

Pixelmon 3.4 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.9 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.8 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.7 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.6 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.5 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.4 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.3 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.2 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.1 Changelog:

Pixelmon 3.3.0 Changelog:

When will kanto be updated? :3

why is the sky blue

why are roses red

when is auction coming back

no one knows 

A clear cloudless day-time sky is blue because molecules in the air scatter blue light from the sun more than they scatter red light. When we look towards the sun at sunset, we see red and orange colours because the blue light has been scattered out and away from the line of sight.

The pigments in a rose that cause the petals to turn red are known as anthocyanins. Combinations of these pigments are what determine the hue of a rose's petals. Anthocyanins are also present in berries such as raspberry and blackberries that contribute to their hues as well as other flowers such as peonies. In fact, anthocyanins are responsible for reddish hues in many plants. 

Auction is dead. R.I.P.

What's this beta server all about?

Le Flash: Who broke my horse? Le Reverse-Flash: It was me Barry, ME! Playwright: GDMexperienceit  ©2k15

Testing out the beta server.  Those witches have GOT to GO!  At night, there are almost more witches than pokemon.  

Monsters disabled.

I Hope Auction isnt R.I.P. :( I have All my good things in there

#RevivePixelmonCraftAuction

wait so is the spectral jeweler not enabled? cause i just collected ALL the hallowed and i can't get the jeweler. 

Is there a way for me to host my own server for pixelmon?  I can't find a 1.7.10 server download anywhere that works....

Edit:  I found a server that works now I'm just trying to figure out the ram usage on it.

Edit:  Is there a different jar file for servers?  Cause I kept getting an error on the server setup saying the jar file was badly downloaded and that it was because it was named as a zip file, so I changed it to just a jar file and so the error went away but the pokemon still didn't spawn, so someone suggested that there might be a different jar file for servers.

Just curious, when roughly will the other servers be updated?

It is a stable update so we are updating soon, just waiting until our commands are up to date.

Sweet.

Probably updating tomorrow, anyone against it?

I am trying to play at pixelmon from atlauncher, but now it doesn't work after this update. I keep getting the message about mod rejections. I tried to reinstall java. Tried to reinstall pixelmon. Tried to restart computer. Even tried to go back to pixelmon 3.2.9. Nothing works. Anyone know how to fix this?

Send me a message if you need my help - I will do my best to help you with your problem :)

Delete pixelmon 3.3.4 from your downloads folder of your computer and also delete the mod file inside the downloads folder of atlauncher then redownload 3.3.4, aka reinstall 3.3.4 instance.

If you had gotten 3.3.4 the first moment it was out it was stated as version 3.3.3, therefor redownload.

Thanks! I will see if it works :)

I did as you told me, but now I got another issue, it says: Your version of Forge is outdated. Please update Forge and try again.

And an other message when I tried again: Failed to login: The server encountered an unexpected condition which prevented it from fulfilling the request,.

Ok, lots of text here now. I suddenly got the update to 3.1.-3.3.4 which didn't appear earlier. Maybe it works now :)

Send me a message if you need my help - I will do my best to help you with your problem :)

Why did u say u have 10 mods installed? Try it with just pixelmon.

Nice update. Looking forward for it. I'm still new to the server so i'm exploring around right now.

I can already sense that Lugia will be only for Donators, i dunno why. =/

Just spent 5 hours in a deep ocean biome trying to spawn a lugia in the beta server. Its gunna be tough to get one. And I dont consider people who bought it to have earned it .

Pixelmon 3.3.6 Update! A bunch of fixes and Entei, Raikou and Suicune are added.

When i try to play it says mod rejections PixelmonExtras an dother things. Why is that?

My actual username is Inferno__Phoenix it wouldnt let me put the 2 underscores when i created my profile on the forums so yea

Inferno do you use a modpack that has other mods in it? 

Yes

My actual username is Inferno__Phoenix it wouldnt let me put the 2 underscores when i created my profile on the forums so yea

You don't need to use other mods then the Pixelmonmod. 

Hi there.

i cant get on any of the servers

Do you want to build a snowman or try to bake cakensteak ^ ^

Inferno then it wont work, This server only use pixelmon

I removed the mods and it still appears. Could it possibly be the Pokebox texture pack that i downloaded a while ago?

ertretr

i cant connect to any server it says mod rejections[fmlmod:pixelextras{1.0.5}, fmlmod:pixelmon{3.4.0}]

Do you want to build a snowman or try to bake cakensteak ^ ^

Get pixelmon 3.4 and you can join, if you still can't join your modfile is corrupted. Redownload.

Cool, 3.4! We're downloading it now :)

lukt niet

535 days on this server, Yet I still don't have An EARLYBIRD prefix.

Pleas sort this out as I'm coming back to pixelmon craft very soon.

Hello! my name is Luke and my IGN Is Dowle55! Nice to meet you! Need any help? Ask me! You can find me in Kanto <3

To of received the Early Bird prefix would mean that you were on of the first hundred to join; were you?

"Woohoo I'm a bug reporter!" Maddiesprint:  26/02/2015: #Overexaggerate

"Over 300 posts!" Maddiesprint: 15/03/2015: #Forumposter

I need help

What do you need help with?

"Woohoo I'm a bug reporter!" Maddiesprint:  26/02/2015: #Overexaggerate

"Over 300 posts!" Maddiesprint: 15/03/2015: #Forumposter