Pixelmon 3.0.4 Server Update!

• 4 posts

Pixelmoncraft is updated to Pixelmon 3.0.4 Join kanto.pixelmoncraft.com or johto.pixelmoncraft.com, this is the last update for Pixelmon on a 1.6.4 Minecraft environment. Now we're onto 1.7 Minecraft, with Pixelmon 3.1!

Download Pixelmon 3.0.4

If you are updating your Pixelmon version, simply delete the previous version from your mods folder and place the Pixelmon 3.0.4 ZIP into the mods folder. Make sure to delete your pixelmon.cfg from your config folder too.

Changes:
- Icy and mossy rocks fixed
- Trainer vision fixed
- No longer get a false positive for winning vs trainers
Not much else to explain, literally just performance tweaks!

Hi there, Lemonita! I'm Rawrdragon17 and I am hoping to join PixelmonCraft! One problem - I stink at installing things. I have a mac and I have followed your instructions as best as I could, yet I can't seem to find the mods folder after installing BOTH client and server forges. ( It looks bad when doing server though, because I get a weird red pop up saying "There are already files at the target directory". ) If there is anything you can do to help me, please do, because this looks like an awesome server and I wouldn't want to miss out on all the fun you guys have.

Maybe the mods folder does not exist yet, you can find your minecraft folder by going to the texture packs button in minecraft and then open texture packs folder, then go one folder down and that is the folder of minecraft where /mods/ should be. If the folder mods does not exist there create it, paste the mod in there.

Then load up your minecraft forge profile again and it should load the pixelmon mod properly.

Once you get this installed properly you will understand how the update process work :)

Looks like there was another update. 3.0.4 now right? I couldn't join the server, so updating now.

Thanks for a great server btw :)